5 posters

Gracie and Hake Meet

Hakesura Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Level: 20
    Experience:
    Gracie and Hake Meet - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Gracie and Hake Meet - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
    Character Class: Mage/Fighter Lv. 2

Gracie and Hake Meet - Page 6 Empty Re: Gracie and Hake Meet

Post by Hakesura Tsunenage Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:07 pm

He ponders in thought for a bit, trying to formulate words during the process.

"Perhaps, but would-" He starts to realize he's been in solitude most of his life; not knowing much about how much Zaiwynneska's evolved as a whole. "-no, Zaiwynneska is capable of creating countermeasures against dated weapons and strategies but they would need an ample amount of time, research, and manpower to do so. Right...?"

He says the last phrase quietly under his breath, he closes his eyes, thinking about how he's met Blaze on occasion, taking note on all the tech, weapons, and plans he's been told about before.
    Gracie Tsunenage
    Gracie Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Experience:
    Gracie and Hake Meet - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gracie and Hake Meet - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Character Class:

Post by Gracie Tsunenage Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:35 pm

Gracie sighed softly as she listened to him, shaking her head slightly as she asked, a hopeful tone in her voice "You didn't send it in to Blaze by any chance, did you...?"
    Hakesura Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Gracie and Hake Meet - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Gracie and Hake Meet - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Post by Hakesura Tsunenage Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:42 am

He reopens his eyes after she speaks, replying with: "No, I have not.-" He picks up the black notebook on the table with his hand, still eyeing her. "-in fact I finished right before I arrived."
    Gracie Tsunenage
    Gracie Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Gracie and Hake Meet - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gracie and Hake Meet - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Character Class:

Post by Gracie Tsunenage Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:02 am

Gracie heaved a sigh of relief, giving him a nod and a grin returning to her face as she said "That's all well and good, but if you were hoping for my help, that's not something I'd be able to provide. There's a pretty big conflict of interest, after all~."
    Hakesura Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Hakesura Tsunenage Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:21 am

"I didn't expect help."

He puts the notebook back on the table, looking down at it, his forehead looking comedically blue, looking at the table with a serious expression yet his eyes look worried, thinkg to himself: "Am I really that out of touch with the world, is my strategy actually doomed to fail...?"
    Gracie Tsunenage
    Gracie Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Character Class:

Post by Gracie Tsunenage Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:55 am

"So....." Gracie started to say, smirking to herself as she gestured towards the burgers "You lose your appetite or something?" She asked, trying to change the subject to literally anything else
    Hakesura Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Hakesura Tsunenage Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:50 am

"Huh? Oh, absolutely not." He looks back at her, staring for a bit before he shakes his head. His pale expression shifting back to his default stoic face. He grabs his burger and eats half of it in one bite. Eating, yeah... Let's do that instead of worrying about the project.
    Gracie Tsunenage
    Gracie Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Character Class:

Post by Gracie Tsunenage Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:02 am

Gracie shook her head slightly as she watched him do so, placing her hand on his free hand as she said "Well, if it makes you feel any better, Blaze did say that there would be another opportunity to prove yourself... Not that I know what those will entail, but this isn't necessarily the end of the line."
    Hakesura Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Hakesura Tsunenage Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:34 am

He looks at her with slight relief; his eyes lighting up slightly, but he quickly defaults back to normal. Nodding afterwards, clenching the hand she's touching into a fist, steeling himself once more. "Hmph, you say that as if I were worried."
    Gracie Tsunenage
    Gracie Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Character Class:

Post by Gracie Tsunenage Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:57 am

Gracie laughed a little as he said so, shaking her head slightly as she replied "Anyone with a brain could tell that you were. You're kind of bad at hiding the way you feel." She added, as she ran her thumb over his knuckles "I'm sure you'll be second best. After me, of course"
    Hakesura Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Hakesura Tsunenage Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:24 pm

His eyes widen, blushing a bit, he eyes to the side and sighs, relaxing his eyelids. Not sure how to respond to her first statement, but the second... He eyes back at her, letting out an exhale of slight frustration. "We'll see about that." He takes another bite of his burger that's in his other hand, eating the second half in one bite.
    Gracie Tsunenage
    Gracie Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Character Class:

Post by Gracie Tsunenage Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:10 pm

Gracie grinned at him as he said so, and once he'd finished off the burger, she began to stand up, slinging her tote bag over her shoulders as she said "Alright! Let's get going. You have work to do, and I need to go take a load off myself. I'll walk you out."
    Hakesura Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Hakesura Tsunenage Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:32 am

He nods, picking up his notebook before he stands up. Keeping his other hand near the hilt of his katana, his fingers tapping against it every once in a while due to habit. "Fair enough, let us part then."
    Gracie Tsunenage
    Gracie Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Character Class:

Post by Gracie Tsunenage Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:42 am

Gracie didn't say anything about him tapping his katana hilt, her only reaction being her eyebrow raising slightly, as she led him out of the restaurant, and said "I hope that you're able to think of something new by tomorrow. Good luck."
    Hakesura Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Hakesura Tsunenage Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:44 am

His eyes drift the other way, unsure what exactly he'll do. He brushes the thought out of his head and looks back at h er, nodding. "Likewise, Gracie. Thank you again for inviting me out." With that, he leaves the scene, walking the opposite way from Gracie.
    Blaze Connor
    Blaze Connor

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Character Class:

Post by Blaze Connor Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:13 pm

The next day, Blaze gathered the 3 hopefuls once more in order for them to start the next part of their trials, at the break of dawn, and once they were standing in front of him, he said "I hear you three met up at a diner last night. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves, and I'm glad that you did. Regardless of the outcome of this competition, you will all be teammates, so building rapport here is important." As he spoke, he slowly paced up and down, looking each of them in the eye before slowly moving on to the next "Do any of you have any idea what task I will have in store for you today?"
    Gracie Tsunenage
    Gracie Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Character Class:

Post by Gracie Tsunenage Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:16 pm

Gracie grinned across at Hake and Maxwell as Blaze mentioned their trip, but immediately snapped back to attention as he moved on to the task for today, and when he asked if they knew what was coming, she simply shook her head, glancing sideways at the other two to see what they would say
    Hakesura Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Hakesura Tsunenage Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:17 pm

Hake looks at Maxwell, who appears to be silent and giving Blaze the upmost attention, he eyes Gracie for a moment then back at Blaze. "No, sir. What task do you have for us today?"
    Blaze Connor
    Blaze Connor

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Character Class:

Post by Blaze Connor Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:21 pm

Blaze nodded with a satisfied look on his face, before he finally elaborated "A lieutenant not only needs to be quick thinking, but also needs to have the ability to fight. I will be putting you three against each other in a round robin styled tournament. Everyone faces everyone." He said, pausing to gauge their reaction
    Gracie Tsunenage
    Gracie Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Character Class:

Post by Gracie Tsunenage Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:32 pm

Gracie raised her eyebrows slightly as Blaze mentioned the tournament, for the first time since this competition started, a look of apprehension flitted across her face, but it was soon replaced with a stern resolve. "Interesting. I've got a few tricks up my sleeves for these boys."
    Hakesura Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Hakesura Tsunenage Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:36 pm

Hake closes his eyes and exhales, looking rather calm before he speaks. "In that case, I give the best luck to my opponents then. " He says with a relaxed tone, not realizing what he just said could be considered cocky.
    Maxwell Connor

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Character Class:

Post by Maxwell Connor Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:38 pm

Maxwell lets out a "hah," before grinning. Cracking his neck before stating: "I was hoping for this."
    Blaze Connor
    Blaze Connor

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Character Class:

Post by Blaze Connor Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:47 pm

Blaze then pulled out 3 small wooden sticks from his pocket, holding them out to the 3 individuals as he said "Alright, come on up. It's time to draw lots. Let's see who fights when."
    Gracie Tsunenage
    Gracie Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Character Class:

Post by Gracie Tsunenage Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:49 pm

Gracie stepped up first, eager to get first pickings at the order, and she reached for a random one, closing her eyes as she picked it out, before looking down at it, and grinning "Hey, I'm number 2! Looks like neither of you boys can catch a break. Literally."
    Hakesura Tsunenage

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Hakesura Tsunenage Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:55 pm

Hake grabs a random one right after, he blinks and looks down at it, letting a light exhale out. "Number 1, this could be interesting."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:36 pm